Saturday, March 23, 2013

Superfood Breakfast


Lately I have been obsessed with eating what I would call a superfood breakfast. It's so easy to make I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier.  What I love about this recipe (and don't worry I will share it with all of you!) is that you can customize it with whatever you have.  For example my Young Living Ningxia Wolfberries came in the mail yesterday so I can now add them in this breakfast and it's going to be yummy.  Ningxia wolfberries are powerful antioxidants and provide an array of nutrients and protein as one of nature's most nutritious fruits. Slightly tart in flavor, add Young Living's whole dried Ningixa wolfberries to baked goods, cereal, salad, trail mix and more.  These will definitely be on my order again.   Anywho... let's get to the recipe shall we?


Ingredients
1/2 Cup Cooked Quinoa
1 Tbsp Almonds
1 Tbsp Dried Currents
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract (Optional)
1 Tbsp Hemp Hearts
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
~ 1/4 to 1/3 Cup Nut Milk (I used Flax Milk)

Add everything to your bowl and give it a good stir.  Let sit for a minute or two and then you are ready to eat.  Feel free to substitute or change any of the ingredients to your taste.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment