Wednesday, January 9, 2013

30 Days 100% Raw: Day 9


Day 9 is flying by!  I am loving this, I am feeling great, I am losing weight (not a goal, but nice bonus).  I need to get some more fruit for tomorrow.  I have enough to make a nice smoothie for tomorrow with my new coconut yogurt I made today.  I am noticing that I am falling asleep faster and seem to be staying asleep better at night.  So what did I eat today?
2 Apples
1 Satsuma
7 Baby Bok Choy w/ leftover Raw Hoisen Sauce
Raw Homemade Coconut Yogurt
5 Dates
Green Juice with tons of greens, citrus, jalapeno... it was yummy and had heat
I have an idea for a new recipe for tomorrow so that's exciting.  Yesterday I tried one of Ani Phyo's recipes and it turned out great.  That's all for now...life hasn't been too exciting the past couple of days (but that's okay with me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment