Tuesday, January 8, 2013

30 Days 100% Raw: Day 8

Hello my lovelies... Today was such a weird day for me.  I just wasn't hungry.  I really had to force myself to eat anything.  So I kept it small.  I also didn't have any coffee today and now I have a huge headache!  I ran out of almond milk and forgot to soak some to make more so that meant no coffee.  Instead I had tea.  Other than that I have noticed that my underarms don't smell anymore.  I know that sounds weird but for the past 3 days I haven't put on any deodorant (I make my own).  They smell fruity on their own! Haha, I even had my husband smell them to check!  So you are probably wondering what I had to eat today:

2 Grapefruits
2 Figs
1 Apple
Ani Phyo's Raw Pho Recipe
Coconut Water

Now I am just taking it easy sipping lovely fresh coconut water.  I took the meat from the coconut and blended it up with some probiotics and we are going to see if we make yogurt by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment