Friday, January 11, 2013

30 Days 100% Raw: Day 10


I had a food filled fest of a day on Day 10 and it was fabulous!  I was told that I was like sunshine yesterday too, it totally made my day!  Oh and I hit a milestone... I have officially lost 30 lbs since starting my healing journey 2 years ago!  I am not a big weigher but I like to check every once in awhile and to my surprise I am down to 139 lbs.  I haven't been that low in a loooooong time.  Other than that I woke up, ate, went to work, worked my butt off, ate, came home, and went to bed.  Ah life!  So what did I have to eat?

1 QT Blood Orange Blueberry Smoothie
1 Mandarinquat
A large salad with sprouts, sundried tomatoes,  tomatoes, cucumber, and avocado
1 bag of raw sweet potato chips

It doesn't look like it was a lot but it was and it was super filling and awesome.  I had a bunch of tomatoes going bad so before they did I threw them into the dehydrator to make "sundried" tomatoes for later.  Waste not want not right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment