Tuesday, January 8, 2013

30 Days 100% Raw: Day 7

I cannot believe I have been doing this for a week.  It's felt pretty easy so far.  Yesterday I had my first craving and it was for chicken nuggets of all things!  I haven't had a chicken nugget in years, so it was so weird to want it now!  I think I just need to up my overt fats today by a little bit and that craving will go away.  I am still detoxing, and going through Kleenex like I have stock in it.  So what did I have to eat today?

1 Quart Chocoblue Banana Smoothie
1 Apple
2 Satsumas
1 Pint Raspberries
2 Spoonfuls Homemade Almond Butter
5 Dried Figs

I know you are probably thinking that's it?  Work was so busy last night I never got to take a break to eat dinner.  There are so many people starting new diets this week I couldn't keep up.  Since I didn't get home until 9:30 pm I just had 2 scoopfuls of Almond Butter and some dried figs.  I didn't want to make a whole meal knowing I would be going to bed soon.  Well it's on to Day 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment