Friday, January 4, 2013

30 Days 100% Raw: Day 3


Good morning my lovely readers, yesterday was day 3.  I can say it was interesting, not really what I planned but I got it done and 100% raw at that.  I think we all have those days where time just flies by, you feel like you aren't getting what you want done and before you know it, it's 9pm.  That was Day 3 for me.  So what did I have to eat on Day 3?  Lot's of randomness and it was more of a grazing day.  But here's the list:

1 quart Pink Passion Juice
1 Apple
2 large Satsumas
1 pint Blueberries
A couple of spoonfuls of Cauliflower Mash Potatoes that I made way too garlicky and couldn't finish!  You don't win them all right?
4 Large V5 Pulp Crackers

All in all I didn't eat much... I should have ate more but it wasn't in the plans in work, we were so busy.  For those of you who may be new to this blog I work in the produce dept of our local Co-Op here in Rochester, MN.  I love my job and I love being surrounded by awesome veggies and fruits.  I think over half the people who came in were starting their resolution diets because they were full of questions and greens in their cart.  I did get to talk about being raw yesterday and one guy told me that I looked healthy.  I thought that was a nice compliment.  Well that's all for now.  Today (Day 4) I am off of work so I am sure I'll get a chance to make all sorts of yumminess today.  I promise I will post about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment