Thursday, January 24, 2013

30 Days 100% Raw: Day 23

Yesterday was such a great day.  I felt physically good, mentally good, spiritually good... seriously I feel better then I have in a long time.  I have been starting to think about what I am going to do when February gets here.  I am going to do Raw Food Rehab's 28 Day Restart which I am really excited about.  But I am not sure what February's resolution will be.  I have time to meditate on it though so I'm not worried.  What did I have to eat today?

2 Grapefruit
1 Cucumber sliced and put on Homemade Flax Crackers and Eggplant Bacon (this was sooooo good and sooooo filling!)
Large Salad topped with a Red Pepper Tomato Dressing
More Eggplant Bacon.

I need to stock up on some fruits and veggies soon because my choices are getting limited.  I am down to greens, green onion, apples, sweet peppers, tomatoes, and 1/2 a jalapeno!

No comments:

Post a Comment