Wednesday, January 23, 2013

30 Days 100% Raw: Day 22


Day 22 brought about fun food day.  Sometimes playing with your food makes it fun and different.  It was a day of veggie "chips".  It's been cold here in Minnesota with having big time below zero temps.  If I can stay raw during that time I really think anyone can.  I relied on a hot shower, layers, room temp food, and tea to keep me warm and it worked out rather well.  So what did I have to eat?

2 Grapefruit
Cucumber "Chips" topped with bean free pine nut hummus and tomato
Zucchini "Chips" that I dunked in Red Pepper Tomato Dip

I took the leftover dip mixed it with some flax seeds and put them in the dehydrator.  Oh my did they turn out great (I tried them this morning, Day 23).  I also made up some eggplant bacon that's still in the dehydrator too.  I need to get a hand on some onions so I can make some onion bread and then I could make a delicious sandwich.  Oh, the raw possibilities are endless my friends and I can promise it gets easier to think of ideas as you go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment