Tuesday, October 9, 2012

All Is Quiet In This House


This is actually one of my favorite times of the day.  When the house settles down to sleep and all is quiet.  It's so peaceful.  I love it.  Tomorrow I get to go to a meeting with the owner of a massage therapy spa in downtown Rochester.  I am trying to manifest a successful talk that will allow me to work with them.  To have a space here would be so nice.  I am okay working part or full time there.  I still planning on being in Hudson, WI 2 times a month and if part time at the spa still working at the co-op.  But we will see what the universe has in store for me come tomorrow.

In other news I am working on getting ready for my class on Monday. Oct, 15th.  I am calling it Essential Meds: Cold and Flu defense.  I think now is a great time to go over natural ways to keep you and your family healthy this year.  I love talking to people about natural health so I think it will be fun.  I can't wait to see how many people RSVP by Friday.  

Let's end this little rant with a positive affirmation for good health:
I am whole and healthy. Every cell in my body is filled with light and radiant health. I release all sickness and imbalance in my body and am now filled with the deep healing energy of God.  I give thanks that this healing energy that flows through me, rebuilds and restores me to perfect health right now.

Blessings, 
Rev. Amber K

No comments:

Post a Comment