Friday, October 5, 2012

Intro to Young Living

Hello all my lovely readers... yes I know, I am still a bad blogger.  I know in my last post I said I was going to blog more often and then haven't.  My only excuse is that I have a lot of things in the works.  I am working on some classes that people can download and watch any time.  I have been working on finding a space to do Reiki (fingers still crossed that Mary calls me back), and I have been working somewhat weird hours for me.  Those are my excuses and deal with it! ;)  Today I am uploading an Intro to Young Living presentation I did.  I think it glances over all the things people want to know in an under 20 minute presentation.  If you are interested in ordering directly through the company after you watch the presentation please go to www.youngliving.com  click on your country, then in the right hand corner choose member sign up.  My number is 1310759 which you will need no matter what option you choose.
Have questions? Feel free to comment below, or e-mail me at ki_wellness@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment