Sunday, February 26, 2012

Juice Feast: Day 3, 4, & 5


I cannot believe that I am on day 5 already.  It's starting to much easier mentally to do this.  I've also lost 4 pounds.  I find it very interesting since losing weight is not really the goal here.  I can tell I am less bloated and cravings have started to go down.  Everyday I have been having juices, smoothies, teas, and water.  I haven't had any coffee since day 1!  I am still not sure how long I will do this.  The ultimate goal would be until Easter Sunday but I am listening to my body and right now it's telling me to keep going.

When it comes to what I've been drinking I have just been letting my intuition guide me.  Lots of greens, and beets so far.  I have an avocado smoothie once a day (usually for dinner) that has been really satisfying.  I haven't been writing down what I've been drinking or keeping track of calories any more, but listening to my body.  The best news is that I have not been hungry at all this whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment