Tuesday, January 29, 2013

30 Days 100% Raw: Day 27 & Day 28

I didn't blog yesterday because I was an idiot and hurt myself.  I apparently thought it would be a great idea to kick the wall and almost break my toe.  Man did that hurt.  The past couple of days I have not been really hungry.  I am so glad I did this little challenge, my body is seriously happy with me right now.  So what did I have to eat the past couple of days:

Lots of:
Dates
Apples with Raw Almond Butter
Mini Sweet Peppers with Pine Nut Hummus
Apple, Celery, and Ginger Juice
Pico de Gallo Salad
Raw Dehydrated Almonds
Oranges
Pineapple
Bananas

I haven't been into making large meals lately but frequent smaller meals.  It's worked for me this week.  I have decided my resolution for February is to work out at least 3 days a week as well as maintain a high raw diet.  Now on to Day 29...

No comments:

Post a Comment