Saturday, January 26, 2013

30 Days 100% Raw: Day 25


We are still in a cold snap here in Minnesota and it is not fun at all.  Today I had a pretty good day... it was date night with my husband.  I am finding that I am craving some cooked food, but not the kind of food I would have craved before I started doing this.  I now know that for me meat and dairy and I do not get along very well as do gluten and I.  Once January is over if I do eat any cooked food it will be gluten free and vegan.  It will be interesting to see how my body reacts to that when I do choose to eat cooked.  I am going to still maintain a high raw diet regardless though.  So what did I have to eat today?

6 Blood Oranges
Chopped Cucumber, Tomato, Sweet Pepper, and Green Onion Salad
Garden Salad from Buffalo Wild Wings
6 Dates
1 Granny Smith Apple with Raw Chocolate Almond Butter

I can't believe that I am nearing the end!  Who knew it was going to be so educational and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment