Tuesday, January 1, 2013

30 Days 100% Raw: Day 1


So it's officially the new year and with that often comes resolutions.  Sadly, most people do not maintain their resolutions for a whole year.  That is why I do not make them.... well I do but in a different way.  I do 12 resolutions, one for each month.  This month I am going 100% raw minus 1 cup of coffee in the morning.  I think February will be to kick the coffee but right now I can only do so much at one time.  I am already pretty high raw but not 100%.  I am excited to see how I feel at the end of the month.  I am writing down everything I am eating, how I am feeling etc in a notebook.  I will share on here some things... but I am actually thinking of turning it into a e-book with recipes and such.  I feel that it could help others who want to enter the raw world and can see how it impacted me daily and what I ate.  Today this is what I had to eat today:
Breakfast: 1 Quart Pineapple Smoothie
Calories: 548   Fat: 4.9g   Protein: 7.7g
Lunch: Satsuma Mono-meal (15 Satsumas)
Calories: 700   Fat: 0g   Protein: 15g
Dinner: Chopped Veggie Salad
Calories: 119.8   Fat: 1g   Protein: 5.1g

Total for today 1368.50 Calories, 5.9g Fat, and 27.8g Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment