Thursday, December 6, 2012

Heal: Meditation


I love meditation... it is something that really has helped me on my healing journey.  It is great for stress reduction, healing, and even helping make decisions.  For those of you who know me personally, you know that I am horrible at just sitting there.  This is where guided meditation comes in.  I recommend it for beginners as well as those how have a hard time turning their mind off.  My favorite guided meditation site is here.

Fragrant heart has many meditations to chose from.  Even one's that only take 1 minute.  Everyone has at least 1 minute to help themselves.  They also have a learn how to meditate program that I find very beneficial.  My goal for all of you today is to take at least 1 minute to meditate.  You will feel amazing afterword.

No comments:

Post a Comment