Monday, March 12, 2012

Super Sunday


Sunday was beautiful, the sun was shining and the weather was warm.  To keep my mind of the fact that the hubs wasn't here to share it with me I tried to keep busy.  I cleaned the house, made some dish detergent, and decided it was time for a spring wreath for the door.  What do you think?


Isn't it pretty?  Here's how I did it (and it only took maybe 10 min!).  You will need 1 grapevine wreath ($3.99 at Wal-Mart), 1 mixed silk flower bouquet ($5.99), and some ribbon ($1.99).  Cut the bouquet up using a wire cutters leaving about a 2 inch stem.  Push through the grapevine wreath slightly weaving it through the branches.  Make sure you add in some of the leaves to fill the space.  Slip on the ribbon and tie a bow about 3 inches up from wreath.  Voila you are done.  So easy and it only cost $12.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment