Monday, January 21, 2013

30 Days 100% Raw: Day 18, 19, & 20

Well I am back from my vacation to the Wisconsin Dells.  I think I did pretty good overall, never ate cooked food, and learned a few things along the way.  Once huge thing I learned is that I cannot count on others to bring food I can eat.  I was in charge of bringing fruit and someone else to bring cut up veggies.  While they did bring veggies most of them were pickled.  I did eat some olives but they gave me some gas and an upset stomach.

I ate a lot of fruit, mostly satsumas during our stay.  I am a bit sick of them right now to tell you the truth.  Even when people were eating pizza I munched on satsumas and raw dehydrated almonds.  On our last night at the hotel my hubby ran to the store to get me some greens so I could make a huge salad.  I ate spring greens with some peppers, satsumas, olives, carrots, onion, and I cannot remember what else.  That kept me very full until that night and I wasn't even tempted at the second round of pizza they ate.

So all in all, it's very doable but do yourself a favor and bring all your own food.  That way you know there will always be something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment