Wednesday, January 16, 2013

30 Days 100% Raw: Day 15 and 16

I just realized I forgot to blog yesterday!  Sleep is still my best friend but I can sense healing taking place.  On day 15 I had an amazing Red Pepper Tomato Soup with Cucumber "chips" for dinner.  It was heavenly and something I would make again.  I have been working all week due to the fact that we are going on vacation Friday through Sunday.  It will be interesting being 100% raw while in a hotel room with my hubby's family.  I know it'll go fine but a part of me hopes I will have enough food!

Today I had some cravings for warm food.  It really didn't matter what it was but I was so cold that anything warm sounded like a great idea.  It was probably due to the fact that I had to walk home and it started raining then snowing.  I didn't partake however in any cooked food.  Instead I ate 3 bananas and felt much better.  What else did I eat today?

1 Grapefruit (I've been obsessed with these lately)
1 package of Strawberries
Broccoli Slaw with a Ginger Orange Dressing
Handful of Raw Sweet Potato Chips
Handful of Raw Potato Chips

I am still going strong though cravings do pop up now and then.  I find it is usually when I am hungry.  To help combat this I have been eating a banana or two or three and they go away.  I also took a free web class tonight on Spiritual Nutrition and Healing The Emotional Body.  It was very interesting and made me realize that as I heal myself physically I cannot forget to heal myself spiritually and emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment