This blend was created from research based on legends about a group of 15th century thieves who rubbed oils on themselves to avoid contracting the plague while they robbed the bodies of the dead and dying. When apprehended, the thieves were forced to tell what their secret was and disclosed the formula of the herbs, spices, and oils they used to protect themselves in exchange for more lenient punishment.
Studies conducted at Weber State University during 1997 demonstrated the killing power of these amazing oils against airborne microorganisms. One analysis showed a 90 percent reduction in the number of gram positive Micrococcus Luteus organisms after diffusing for 12 minutes. After 20 minutes of diffusing, the kill-rate jumped to 99.3 percent. Another study against the gram negative Pseudomonas aruginosa showed a kill rate of 99.96 percent after just 12 minutes of diffusion.
Clove: is one of the most antimicrobial, antiseptic, antifungal, antiviral, and anti-infectious of all essential oils.
Lemon: has antiseptic-like properties and contains compounds that amplify immunity. It promotes circulation, leukocyte formation, and lymphatic function.
Cinnamon Bark: is one of the most powerful antiseptics known and is strongly antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal.
Eucalyptus: is anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory
Rosemary: is antiseptic and antimicrobial. It is high in cineole-a key ingredient in antiseptic drugs.
- Diffuse for 15 minutes every 3 to 4 hours.
- Apply neat to bottom of feet
- Dilute 1:15 and massage over thymus
- For headaches put 1 drop on tongue and push against roof of mouth
- Dilute 1:15 for body massage
- Put 4-6 drops on cotton balls or tissues and put in or on vents
- Add 2 drops to a wet cloth and put in clothes dryer
This is one of the secrets to my families health. My husband and I both work with people and get exposed to germs constantly. We put Thieves on the bottom of our feet every morning. This has led us to vary rarely getting sick.
If you are interested in purchasing Thieves you can do it in a couple of ways.
- You can order through my bulk order on the 15th of every month or direct through Young Living. This is done as a customer and would cost you $41.78 for a 15ml bottle or $151.32 if you purchase the Everyday Oils Kit. If you want to diffuse this oil to kill those airborne germs the home diffuser would cost you $98.68
- You can become an Independent Distributor. Purchase the Start Living with Everyday Oils Kit for $150.00. This will also give you a $40 off coupon for a diffuser which would only cost you $35.00 once you applied the coupon. If you are already a distributor you can get Thieves for $31.75.
Regardless if you want to be a customer or a distributor you will need a member number to order through Young Living. You will want to put in 1310759 to sign up. I hope everyone has a beautiful Monday.