Saturday, March 3, 2012

Healing: Tea

Today was Gluten-Free Fest at Fresh and Natural Foods in Hudson, WI.  I asked the hubby to come with me and we found a great find.  I have been battling a head cold for the past couple of days.  I haven't been sick in well over a year so this is a weird occurrence for me.

I always try a natural remedy before I go toward a western medicine remedy.  While perusing the aisles at the market I found this tea.  It must be new because I haven't seen it before.  This is exactly what I needed as my cold has now moved down into my lungs.  The ingredients are: Elder Berry, Licorice Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Eucalyptus Leaves, Echinacea Purpurea, Tulsi Leaves, Natural Flavors, and Ginger Root.  They boast to exclude artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sugars.
The taste is pretty good.  This company has many other types of teas as well.  I may just be a fan.  So now I am going to sip this tea and enjoy some SNL then head off to bed.  I am determined to kick this cold before Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment